Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more
When you or someone you know is diagnosed with breast cancer, the best thing you can do is supply yourself with education, support and resources. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
* The Understanding Breast Cancer section of our national website is where you can find information on every aspect of breast cancer from screenings to treatment.
* 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline offering professional support services to anyone with questions or concerns about breast cancer.
* BreastCancerTrials.org is a non-profit service that is dedicated to providing up to date information about breast cancer clinical trials.
* Our current grantees also offer support and services for patients in need of or undergoing breast cancer treatment.
* Komen Central Florida is dedicated to helping you understand your breast cancer diagnosis. If you, or a loved one, would like additional resources please contact info@komencentralflorida and request a Survivor Education Kit.
* The Survivor Committee is a place for breast cancer Survivors to come together. The committee is a group of dedicated Survivors that serve a very important role in Komen Central Florida. Members can choose to take part in advocacy issues, educational seminars, sharing their stories, talking to newly diagnosed patients, supporting each other and so much more. For more information about joining the committee, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.